Cabriel river Kayaking - In Hoces del Cabriel
Two hours of exhilarating kayak experience
This magnificent tour of the River Cabriel is perfect for Kayakers of all abilities, enjoying the picturesque sights of our environment . Around every bend a new sight is visible, enabling you to witness flowers fauna and wildlife on your two hour journey. You can admire and listen to the gentle acoustics as you are propelled forward, enjoying the River Cabriel like never before.
There is up to 6km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class II and in summer period (July and August) class II-I.
This activity is available in sit-on-top kayak, ww kayak or double canoe, let us know your experience paddling and you will be in the perfect outfit.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group - located in Villargordo or Venta del Moro.
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and paddleing techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Cabriel river rapids, completing the route.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
- Minimum age: 12 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
Other activities available close to Valencia:
Duration: 2 hours
This activity is available the whole year
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2pax - but groups can be handled
- All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, vest, helmet...)
- River guide
- RC and accident insurance
It's not included:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Trainers or crocs are ideal footwear.
- Bring a spare of clothes to change into after the experience.
- Your own transport to get to the facilities and to the beginning point
- Sun's lotion
Important know how to swim for this activity.