Dog sledding for two in Andorra
3km trip around a beautiful scenery!
This husky riding experience is for those who love to relax and enjoy the ride, without having to control the team of huskies yourself. You will be riding in a two-passenger sled.
This 3km (1.8 miles) takes you through many breath-taking places, for more or less 10-15 minutes (aprox.) depending on the snow conditions can be longer or shorter tour.
On your arrival you will meet your instructor, then its time to meet the dog and get seated in the sled and get ready for the ride.
This activity will be placed in the Sky resort of Grand Valira - Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor (the "Musher" : the person who guides the dogs and takes the control of the sled) will give you a briefing and after that ready to run.
Rides with kids from 3 to 8 years old cost: 60€ x kid
- Minimum age recommended: 3 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- This experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant.
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the centre before heading off.
- PRICE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (Sleds with only one person will have a 50% additional cost)
Duration: 3km / 1.8 miles
This experience is available from December until Easter
Our schedule runs from 9am until 5pm (after this time the activity has a supplement of 40%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax - large groups can be handled
- the material for the activity
- accident insurance
- Instructors that will lead the whole tour
It's not included:
- Waterproof outfit, gloves
- Mountain boots
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunglasses and sun cream