Nordic walking tour and Sea kayak in Lloret
This intrepid journey will be placed in the Bay of Lloret de Mar to Cala Canyelles
This experience will be consisting in a mixed activity first a Sea kayak excursion and finishing with a Nordic Walking tour, in both ways exploring beautiful scenery.
For this activity is not necessary to have previous experience. And we can adapt each program to your level and possibilities.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group - located on the beach of Lloret de Mar.
You will receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sea kayak, easy to manage and control and all the equipment necessary for nordic walking. We will be getting change and get ready to enjoying the environment. You will meet your instructor, the one will be accompanying you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and paddleing techniques.
On this trip we will paddle from the Bay of Lloret, which is the departure to all our excursions. We will head towards the small coves near our base. It's passing through the small beaches, and beautiful caves. From Lloret to Cala Canyelles we have a distance of 3km (30 minutes) paddling, and once we get there we change our outfit to the trainers and poles, and get ready to walk through the Cami de Ronda, 5km distance and (1.30hrs duration) back to Lloret de Mar.
The tour will be all the time supervised by our instructor that will be guiding the trip.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
Duration: 2 hours
This activity is available from March to 15th Octobre
This activity has 1 run a day in the morning . (meeting time usually is around 9am)
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2pax
- All the equipment required for the activity ( life vest,kayak, paddle,poles..)
- Entitled instructor
It's not included:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Your own transport to get to the facilities
- Sun's lotion
- Spare clothes
- Dive boots or shoes that can be wet
- Some beverage
- Trainers or sport shoes for walking
Important know how to swim for this activity.