Paddle in Sit on top Kayak across the Tajo River
Half day paddling in the Natural Park of Alto Tajo
The activity will be placed in Buendía (Cuenca) and it will be consisting in a half day of exhilarating white water open-kayak on the Tajo and Guadiela river.
There is up to 35km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and in summer period (July and August) class II.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group - located in Buendía village.
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and paddleing techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Tajo river rapids, completing the route.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
- Minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
Duration: 3 hours
This activity is available from March to end of August
Usually this activity has 2 runs a day:
- at 10am (in Buendía) or at 11am (in San Pedro de Palmiches)
- at 3.30pm (not available in summer time)
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
Required people: 4pax - but groups can be handled
- All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, vest, helmet...)
- River guide
- RC and accident insurance
It's not included:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Your own transport to get to the facilities
- Sun's lotion
Important know how to swim for this activity.