White water experience in the Olympic course of Segre river
Come and play with the stream on the Olympic course
This activity gives you a chance to try out one of the most popular and fastest growing water sports ever. This funny experience will gets you from La Seu d'Urgell through 500 mts descending. A mechanical lift system, unique in the world, and a mini-hydroelectrical power station, which controls the flow of water, assures a great experience, and you can practice this activity the whole year
The Rafts are maximum capacity 8 people with the instructor guiding the boat and taking care of all participants.
Once you have arrived to our PaddleinSpain center in the Park (Seu d'Urgell) and be welcomed, your day will begin with a thorough safety briefing covering the techniques and safety aspects of rafting. Once you get change at our facilities, we are going up to the canal and get ready for start the descend. And when we get down and arrive to the end, is when the lift system brings us up to start again, to two times more.
You can descend in Rafting there is several meeting times during the day, in winter time it's necessary to be 6 people minimum, but July and August its available for one person and groups can be handled.
An excellent day out, and a real achievement on every level.
- Minimum age: 11 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
Others activities available in the Park:
Duration: 1 hour
This activity is available the whole year
Departures from 10am until 6pm
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2pax - large groups can be handled
- All the equipment required for the activity (boat, life jacket, paddle, helmet..)
- RC and accident insurance
- river guide
It's not included:
- Swimming suit and towel
- A towel and complete change of clothes
- If you wear glasses its a good idea to secure them with elastic.