White water Rafting in Pyrenees with BBQ lunch
20km enjoying a great experience in Noguera Pallaresa river -
The activity will be placed in Llavorsí (Pyrenees) only 3 hours drive from the city of Barcelona and it will be consisting on being the whole day of exhilarating white water on the Noguera Pallaresa river, rated amongst the best rafting rivers in Europe makes this a memorable experience.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group - located(2km before to arrive to Llavorsí).
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be accompanying you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques.
There is up to 52km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and IV and in summer period (July to Oct) class II and III.
But this descend consist in a 20km about 3hrs descending + At lunch time we will go deep into the mountains and the Noguera Pallaresa river through unequally beauty scenery. As soon as we finish our tour, and get change into dry clothing, we will be transfered to our cosy, rustic and familiar "masia" river site Restaurant where we will enjoy a great BBQ lunch for our good food lovers.
Our descend will begin in Llavorsí and end in Montardit (20km distance)
Aditional and not included on price:
- additional Accommodation on the area, Hotel, apartments, Bungalow...etc. (under request)
- Minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
Duration: half day (3.30hrs aprox)
This activity is available from 15th March to 15th October
Required people: 4 people
- All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene,vest, helmet...) double full equip
- River guide
- RC and accident insurance
- BBQ lunch including water, wine and deserts in a superve riverside Restaurant (please inform us if you are vegetarian)
It's not included:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Dry back-pack to leave all your personal belongings
- Your own transport to get to the facilities (unless you take the transfer service offer)
- Sun's lotion
Important know how to swim for this activity.