Whole day of white water Rafting close to Madrid
A whole day of exhilarating adventure in Tajo River.
The activity will be placed in Buendía (Cuenca) and will be consisting in full day of white water Rafting on the Tajo river, in the Natural wellknown Park of Alto Tajo.
There is up to several kilometers of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May)this descend can be wilder than the rest of the year and it is an advanced level and in summer period (from June to 31st Aug) its perfect for families and for non experienced people.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group - located in Buendía village or Zaorejas (the starting point).
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Tajo river rapids. We will take a break for having our snack lunch and drink a little bit, take some resting in a riverside place and after that we will be completing the route and finish the run.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE - for other activities please contact us.
- Minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
Duration: 5 hours
This activity is available from March to June
Usually this activity has 1 run a day in the morning time:
- at 10am
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
Required people: 4 pax - large groups can be handled
- All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, vest, helmet...)
- River guide
- RC and accident insurance
- Lunch picnic + beverage
It's not included:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Your own transport to get to the facilities
- Sun's lotion
Important know how to swim for this activity.