An adventure available for everybody! “Los Cortados del Júcar”
This is going to be a good experience for being introduce on this type of activity through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools and slides we make our way down the canyon. This canyon is an easy level that can be perfect for beginners or for families with children. For this reason this canyon is highly recommended.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located Villalba de la Sierra, Cuenca (a little more than one hour and a half away from Madrid, check on Google maps distance here).
- This is an aqua Gorge walking.
- Non abseilings on this canyon is most for climbing up raging torrents (80mts), jumping into deep pools and down waterfalls.
This experience is perfect for groups on a Stag or Senor parties, or for families or people that want to be introduced on this fantastic exploration adventure.
On your meeting in Villalba de la Sierra you will been welcomed, have your equipment (full long jon neoprene suit, jacket and socks and helmet – you should bring your own hiking boots or sport shoes), and will meet your instructors, that will give you a briefing on safety before head to the gorge!
Restrictions for Canyoning:
- Minimum age:12 years (8Y. in summer time)
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
This activity can be available from April to October
Usually this activity has 2 runs a day:
- at 11am (meeting time to our center one hour before)
- at 4pm (meeting time o our center one hour before)
Let us know your preferences. Your experience will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Villalba de la Sierra (Cuenca)|
|LEVEL||Beginners (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, helmet, harness, eight and carabineers,…)
RC and accident insurance