The activity will be placed in Llavorsí (Pallars Sobirà) and will be consisting in a half day of exhilarating white water on the Noguera Pallaresa river, rated amongst the best rafting rivers in Europe.
There is up to 14km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and IV and in summer period (July to Oct) class II and III.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located(2km before to arrive to Llavorsí).
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Noguera Pallaresa rapids, completing the route of 14km and finish the run in a village called Rialp.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
– Reduction for kids under 11 years : 40€ x kid
– Price x adult : 50€ x person
This experience is available from March to mid Octobre.
- Minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
|PLACE||Pyrenees, Llavorsí -Noguera Pallaresa River|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review