- Activities in Malaga - Costa del Sol
- Family adventure
- Hen and Stag Parties
- White water rafting in Spain
Great experience for Families, groups of friends or to celebrate an stag or hen party.
Typical Spanish adventure: White water Rafting Andalucia + a lovely and home made Paella.
The activity will be placed in Cuevas Bajas (El Tejar) and it will be consisting in a 2 hours of exhilarating white water on the Genil river. The town of Benamejí is only 50 minutes drive away from Málaga and one hour from Córdoba and little more than one hour from Granada.
This descent is unique at the Andalucia environment because of river features.
At the beginning your instructor will give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques. Once it will be clear, we will begin the descent. It will be done by you and your instructor, who will guide the boat and will be with you all time at the Rafting boat. He will give you instructions, which you must follow in order to paddle correctly and pick up speed the boat.
Once the activity begins, you will enjoy rapids, currents, dips, jumps, capsizes and, overall, lot of fun.
While we are descending, we also learn about native flora and fauna. So, we will spend a great time in a beautiful environment. And after this great adventure, a great Paella lunch will be waiting us in a Rural house restaurant.
This offer is great for group celebrations, aniversaries, families, senor and stag parties.
For families with kids under 14 years old, there is an optional descend with a guarantee of fun, but suitable for children and the cost will be: 67€ x person
- Minimum age: 14 years for the white water extreme – for family descend kids from 5-6 year old.
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Weather conditions can be affecting this activity.
This activity is available from Spring to Summer time (depending on river conditions)
We have meetings usually at:
- Morning: 10am (lunch after)
- Afternoon: 4pm (lunch before)
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)|
|DURATION||2hrs + lunch time|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, vest, helmet…)|
RC and accident insurance
Showers and changing room available in our facilities.
Local transfers from our facilities to the starting point and back to our facilites.
Paella lunch including : sorted of salad and tapas + paella + soft drinks and deserts.