Half day descend in Genil river – Cuevas Bajas or el Tejar
The activity will be placed in Cuevas Bajas and it will be consisting in a 2 hours of exhilarating white water on the Genil river. The town of Cuevas is only 50 minutes drive away from Málaga and one hour from Córdoba and little more than one hour from Granada.
This descent is unique at the Andalucia environment because of river features.
At the beginning your instructor will give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques. Once it will be clear, we will begin the descent. It will be done by you and your instructor, who will guide the boat and will be with you all time at the Rafting boat. He will give you instructions, which you must follow in order to paddle correctly and pick up speed the boat.
Once the activity begins, you will enjoy rapids, currents, dips, jumps, capsizes and, overall, lot of fun.
While we are descending, we also learn about native flora and fauna. So, we will spend a great time in a beautiful environment.
- Minimum age: 14 years (*youngers than this age, we have an alternative descend suitable for families with younger kids) – Family descend cost: 45€ x person
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Weather conditions can be affecting this activity.
This activity is available from Spring to Summer time (depending on river conditions)
We have meetings usually at:
- Morning: 10am (family) / 11am (white water)
- Afternoon: 4pm (family) / 4.30pm (white water)
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|PLACE||Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, vest, helmet…)
RC and accident insurance
Showers and changing room available in our facilities.
Local transfers from our facilities to the starting point and back to our facilites.