Half day experience in Asturias
This is going to be a good experience for being introduce on this type of activity through water ravines that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools and slides we make our way down the canyon. This canyon is an easy level that can be perfect for beginners or for families with children. For this reason this canyon is highly recommended.
- Canyon river Rubó Peñamellera Alta, suitable for families with children age from 7 years old – this is nice, fun, simple, and suitable descent for all ages. A decent full of small jumps and slides, always surrounded by a wild and exuberant nature, in which water, rock, and vegetation, are the main elements that make up the landscape. Duration approx. of your total experience : 4hrs
- Canyon river Vallegón Cangas de Onís, one of the most popular canyon in Asturias, with plenty of small jumps, fun slides, and lots of fresh water and swimming. A great experience to enjoy with your group of friends, family with kids over 13 years old. Duration approx of your total experience: 4hrs
Once you have arrived to our PaddleinSpain center in Cangas de Onís and be welcomed, we transfer you to the beginning point, where you will get change and get ready for a half day of exhilarating adventure.
- Minimum age: 7 years for Rubó – 13 years for Vallegón
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
This activity is available the whole year (However from November to March is not recommended for too cold weather and possible big storms)
We have meetings usually in the morning:
- Morning: 9.30am
- Afternoon: 3.30pm
Let us know your preferences. Your experience will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Arriondas (Picos de Europa)|
|LEVEL||Beginners (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, helmet, harness, eight and carabineers…)|
RC and accident insurance