Half day Canyoning near Marbella (Canyoning Benahavis)
This is going to be a good experience for those that love this type of activity through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools (depending on season), and slides we make our way down the canyon.
This Canyon is very close from Marbella (from Marbella to Benahavis) its less than half an hour. In a beautiful natural surroundings, you will learn the basic progression techniques for canyoning accessible for everybody. From the start, and always for those who wish to, you will enjoy jumps from different heights to a deep water reservoir in an idyllic location surrounded by mountains.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – meeting a nice village called Benahavis– check on google maps to see the location.)
A great natural beauty with spectacular geological formations molded by water, these formation give us foot fun offering water jumps, natural slides, siphons to go diving and rappels.
You can not miss this awesome experience in the water and rock landscape.
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- We will need height, weight and age of each participant to be able to select the proper wetsuits and equipment.
This activity is available all year round (depending on weather conditions)
Summer (from mid June to mid September) Morning time meeting: 8.30am – 9 am depending availability. (Ending activity approx 12.30pm)
Rest of season from 9.30m to 11am.
This activity requires a minimum of 8 people to be confirmed out of summer period, if you are less than this minimum the price will be :
– Groups 5 to 7 people : 65€ x person
– Groups of 4 people : 75€ x person
– less than 4 people : 120€ x person
|PLACE||Andalucia – Málaga|
|LEVEL||Intermediated (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, helmet, harness, eight and carabineers…)
Extra professional canyon boots + 8€/pair
Accident insurance for the participant
Liability insurance Company
Photo service included on tour