This husky riding experience is for those who love to relax and enjoy the ride, without having to control the team of huskies yourself. You will be riding in a two-passenger sled.
This 5km (3,1 miles) takes you through many breath-taking places, for more or less 20 minutes (aprox.) depending on the snow conditions can be longer or shorter tour.
On your arrival you will meet your instructor, then its time to meet the dog and get seated in the sled and get ready for the ride.
This activity will be placed in the Sky resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor (the “Musher” : the person who guides the dogs and takes the control of the sled) will give you a briefing and after that ready to run.
This experience is available from December until Easter
Our schedule runs from 9am until 4.30pm (after this time the activity has a supplement of 50%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Rides with kids from 3 to 8 years old cost: 85€ x kid (in double occupancy)
- Minimum age recommended: 3 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- This experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant.
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the centre before heading off.
- PRICE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (Sleds with only one person will have an additional cost) detailed on your booking request “occupancy gap”
|Ticket Type||Adult, kids (3-8 y.)|
|DURATION||5km (3,1 miles)|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||the sled, blanquet to keep you warm…
Instructors that will lead the whole tour
Insurance covering you while you are doing the activity. (your passport or ID number will be need it on your arrival)
RECOMMENDED TO BRING