Discover how to SUP in Noja (Course + Tour)
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Noja. This course consist in giving you the basics to be confident with the table and paddle and stand up easily with an instructor that will helps you to improve your riding style.
- How to carry your board
- Position, knees, feet straight and parallel, eyes pointed forward.
- Focus on your paddling technique for efficiency and stablishing good paddling habits.
- Holding the paddle (mastering the basics of teh paddle strokes will allow you to paddle more efficiently)
- The forward stroke – once you are in the water and starting to get comfortable paddling around.
- The power phase
- The recovery phase
- Turning strokes
- Stance options
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in the beach of Helgueras, place where our center is located and where all the activities are taking place.
You will receive your equipment (board, ..etc), getting ready and let’s start.
After your introduction (30 minutes course), you are ready to SUP for 1.30hrs more across the Beach of Trengandín.
Ready to Stand Up paddling!
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- This activity is weather dependant, in a case of strong storm or adverse weather conditions and alternative will be offered, or were appropriate and alternative date.
This activity is available the whole year – depending on weather conditions
Let us know your preferences. Your tour will be confirmed under request
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
Health and third-party insurance