The activity will be placed in Vilanova i la Geltrú at the Ribes Roges Beach, Garraf coast. (only 40 minutes from Barcelona City).
Stand up paddling has become the fastest growing sport on the water this past year. The first step in learning to stand up paddle is getting your board to the water.
This activity introduction is giving you the basics to be confident with the table and paddle and stand up easily with an instructor that will helps you to improve your riding style, or if you have already experience we offer for the same 5 km around the beach of Vilanova.
- How to carry your board
- Position, knees, feet straight and parallel, eyes pointed forward.
- Focus on your paddling technique for efficiency and stablishing good paddling habits.
- Holding the paddle (mastering the basics of teh paddle strokes will allow you to paddle more efficiently)
- The forward stroke – once you are in the water and starting to get comfortable paddling around.
- The power phase
- The recovery phase
- Turning strokes
- Stance options
You will receive your equipment (board, ..etc), getting ready and let`s start.
It’s necessary known how to swim for this activity and you must be confident in the water.
This is a 2 hours introduction to SUP
Your total price will vary depending on number of participants:
- 1 person : 60€
- 2 people: 50€/pax
- 3+ people : 45€/pax
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|People joining||1 pax, 2 pax, 3+ pax|
|PLACE||Vilanova i la Geltrú|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(sup,paddle, …)
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING