- All the main ACTIVITIES you can find in SPAIN
- Catalan Ebro River (Tarragona)
- Touring Kayak in Spain
- Tours and events
From Flix (Ebro river – Tarragona) to the opening of the Mediterranean Sea in 3 days
This 3 days of kayaking trip goes along a singular branch of the Ebro river, both rich in natural values and historical patrimony. A natural experience by yourself.
The starting point is the meander of Flix, and trip continues through some of the most vegetated parts of the Ebro including some Natural Reserves and the Castle of Miravet, severals islands, the historical city of Tortosa, and the awesome Natural Park of Deltebre welknown for its great variety of fauna and flora.
Total lenght of the trip is 65km from Flix to Deltebre, divided by 3 stages of:
- From Flix to Miravet (1st stage)
- From Miravet to Tortosa (2nd stage)
- From Tortosa to Deltebre(3rd)
Trip is intended to average fit people who enjoy outdoors activities as well as discovering singular cultural heritage. Single or double sea kayaks will be our loyal companions.
- Minimum age: 14 years and be confident on paddling.
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake on this tour.
- This expedition can be affected for bad weather conditions, on this case the organitzation can cancel the activity.
This service is available the whole year. (depending on weather conditions)
Let us know your preferences and it will be confirmed upon request.
|PLACE||Flix, (Ebro river)|
|INCLUDED|| lodging for 2 nts (2 nights in Hotel, including bed and breakfast BB.) based on double occupancy. Check single occupancy cost.
Daily kayak rental equipment (wide range of kayaks available; double or individual, sit-in or sit-on top, paddle, spray deck, life jacket)
Dry bags (for your clothing, camera, and phone)
insurance while you are in river
Road book and maps of your itierary, all the tourist info of the area, 24 hrs emergency call.
A fully breafing on your arrival and safety rules and the whole daily info.
Collect service in Deltebre and back to Flix (the starting point) or to the closest train Station
RECOMMEND TO BRING
Hotel accommodation included in Tortosa (accommodation + breakfast) –
3rd section) Tortosa to Deltebre: Passing by Amposta with the emblematic suspension bridge, the Dock and the nautic Club.
The Delta de l’Ebre Natural Park situated in the mouth of the most deep Ebro river and along its 320 Km2 you will discover dunes, salt works, lagoons, more than 350 species of birds and an immense alluvial plain, which is the main humid area in Catalonia and one of the most important of the Mediterranean area.
At the end of this 3rd stage our staff will pick you up and collect all your belongings and bring you back to Flix or to the train Station in Tortosa.
End of this awesome adventure.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review