Approx. 1.30hrs ride around the surroundings of Santa Pau
This rugged machines are specially designed to take on the challenging terrain as they have powerful motors that helps you to drive over the Natural Park of the Volcanic Area as an unforgettable and amazing experience. It’s one of the most interesting dormant volcanic areas of Europe .
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in the beautiful village of Santa Pau (Olot – Girona) – This place is located only one hour and twenty minutes drive distance from Barcelona City.
You will be welcoming for your instructor, that will teach you how to control the Segway using your weight before embarking on an adventure across the Natural Park of woodland.
There will be a safety briefing and then you will receive one-to-one instruction to ensure you learn how to control these great machine quickly. Once you have reached the required level, the adventure begins.
- The tour usually starts in Santa Pau .
- Passing by the closest Volcanos: Puig Subira, Simó and Rocanegra.
- And the surrondings followed by the most welknown volcanos of Santa Maragarida and Croscat.
We will be back to Santa pau after 1.30 hours aprox (6km drive distance)
- Minimum weight: 40kilos / 6,30 stone – maximum weight: 120kg / 18 stone
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- You must not drive if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- You must declare any impairment, illness or disability prior to book this activity.
- The Segway tours are weather dependant; if they are cancelled it is for safety reasons. If you are unsure about the weather on the day of your tour, please contact the centre before setting off, or ion the evening before. In the even that your Segway tour is cancelled, it will be rescheduled for you as soon as possible
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|PLACE||Santa Pau (La Garrotxa)|
|DURATION||1.30 hours approx.|
Insurance covering you while you are on tour.
Tipical cookies and sweet liquor
RECOMMENDED TO BRING