Getting started with Stand Up Paddling (SUP)
The activity will be placed in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote) – . Stand up paddling has become the fastest growing sport on the water this past year. The first step in learning to stand up paddle is getting your board to the water.
This activity introduction is giving you the basics to be confident with the table and paddle and stand up easily with an instructor that will helps you to improve your riding style.
- How to carry your board
- Position, knees, feet straight and parallel, eyes pointed forward.
- Focus on your paddling technique for efficiency and stablishing good paddling habits.
- Holding the paddle (mastering the basics of teh paddle strokes will allow you to paddle more efficiently)
- The forward stroke – once you are in the water and starting to get comfortable paddling around.
- The power phase
- The recovery phase
- Turning strokes
- Stance options
You will receive your equipment (board, ..etc), getting ready and let`s start.
Ready to Stand Up paddling
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available the whole year (depending on weather conditions)
Meetings usually are during the morning time: from 10am to 6pm.
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (Table, paddle, guide..)|
Health and third-party insurance
photos and video filming on tour for free.