Double pack offer:
The activity will be placed in Llavorsí (Pallars Sobirà) and will be consisting in a half day of exhilarating white water Rafting plus Canyoning on the Noguera Pallaresa river.
There is up to 14km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and IV and in summer period (July to Oct) class II and III.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located(2km before to arrive to Llavorsí).
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Noguera Pallaresa rapids, completing the route of 14km and finish the run in a village called Rialp.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
You will take a break for having lunch and in the afternoon ready again for the next activity – Canyoning this is going to be a good experience for being introduce on this type of activity through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools and slides we make our way down the canyon. This canyon is an easy level that can be perfect for beginners or for families with children. Or if you have already experience on this type of activity and want to try a more challenge canyon, then go for an intermediated level.
For the canyoning activity you will need your own transport to arrive to the canyon area (only 30 minutes away from our facilities)
The meeting time for this offer will be:
- at 9.30am (first activity)
- at 3pm (second activity)
The order of the activities can vary based on the availability and the season. Also it can be available to do one activity one day, and the other next day. (indicate on comments your preferences)
Your schedule will be confirmed under request.
- Minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time (for Canyoning level I) or 18 years old (Canyoning level II) and 15 years in summer time. And for Rafting 14 years old in Spring and 6-8 years old in Summer time.
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- You must be able to swim to participate on this activity
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|PLACE||Pyrenees, Llavorsí -Noguera Pallaresa River|
|DURATION||from 3.30hrs up to 5hrs – (depending the Canyoning level chosen)|
|LEVEL||Beginner/intermediated (not necessary previous experience)|
RECOMMEND TO BRING