- Activities in Malaga - Costa del Sol
- White water Kayaking in Spain
- White water rafting in Spain
half day journey of paddling in Genil River
The activity will be placed in Cuevas Bajas (Málaga). The town of Cuevas is only 50 minutes drive away from Málaga and one hour from Córdoba and little more than one hour from Granada, and it will be consisting in two hours of exhilarating white water open-kayak on the Genil river.
There is up to 6km of navigable water with different grades along the way, but mostly is class II
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in Cuevas Bajas village. From Malaga to Cuevas Bajas Google Maps route.
You will receive your equipment, getting change and you will be transferred to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and paddleing techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Genil river rapids, completing the route. This descent is unique at the Andalucia environment because of river features.
While we are descending, we also learn about native flora and fauna. So, we will spend a great time in a beautiful environment.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Weather conditions can be affecting this activity.
This activity is available from Spring to Summer time (depending on river conditions)
We have meetings usually at:
- Morning: 10am
- Afternoon: 4pm
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, vest, helmet…)|
RC and accident insurance
Showers and changing room available in our facilities.
Local transfers from our facilities to the starting point and back to our facilites.