An adventure available for everybody! Gorge walking or Canyoning in Valencia
This is going to be a good experience for being introduce on this type of activity through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools and slides we make our way down the canyon. Gorge walking is known in other parts of the world for the most natural thrills in the extreme world as it is simply you, your life jacket and whatever is in your way! Up, down, across or through – it’s over to you and your team to successfully make your way through any terrain that is in your way! This fantastic exploration adventure of Hoces del Cabriel is perfect for getting outdoors and having fun, whilst exercising just about every muscle in your body!
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in Venta del Moro (only one hour away from Valencia).
You will receive your equipment, in our facilities and will meet your instructors. Afterwards we will drive to the canyon area (35min more) and once we get there your instructor will give you a briefing on safety before being issued with your kit which includes wet suit, neoprene jacket, socks and helmet. It’s time to head to the gorge!
- Minimum age: between 8-10 years (based on child´s size and season)
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- This activity is not suitable if you are pregnant.
- There are other different canyons on which this experience can take place. Some locations are more extreme than others and as such Age or Weight and Height restrictions may vary.
- Canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
|PLACE||Venta del Moro (Valencia)|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, helmet…)
Entrance fee included
RC and accident insurance