The activity will be placed in Llavorsí (Pallars Sobirà – Catalan Pyrenees) and will be consisting in a couple of hours of exhilarating white water adventure on the Noguera Pallaresa river.
There is up to 9km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and IV and in summer period (July to Oct) class II and III.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located(2km before to arrive to Llavorsí).
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be acompaning you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and hydrospeed techniques. Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Noguera Pallaresa rapids, completing the route of 9km.
At the end of your run, the company transport service will pick you up and bring you back to the actvitie’s center.
- Minimum age: 18 years in Spring time and 14 years in Summer time
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- You must be able to swim to participate on this activity
This offer is available from mid March to mid Octobre
The meeting time for this offer will be:
- at 9.30am
- at 11.30pm
- at 3pm (only in spring time)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Pyrenees, Llavorsí -Noguera Pallaresa River|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience) but must be in good medical condition|
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review