Escape of your routine with this experience and stay overnight in “La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda”
Compliment your Hot Air Balloon experience by escaping to the country the night before, and treating yourself to one of our ‘Balloon and Accommodation packages’
Our top seller activity on the area: Hot Air Balloon in la Garrotxa and 1 night acommodated in our charming hotel located in Sant Feliu de Pallerols, La Rectoria B&B in the county of La Garrotxa, in the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees. Formerly the priest’s house dating from the 12th century, now a place to rest up before continuing on your way.
Our Balloon and Accommodation package includes dinner, overnight accommodation, your balloon experience the following morning, and a scrumptious breakfast to round off the memorable occasion.
About the activity of Hot Air Balloon:
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in the beautiful village of Santa Pau (Olot – Girona) – This place is located only 20 minutes drive distance from your accommodation. (need a collecting transfer? please let us know in order to arrange this service for you).
You will be welcoming for your pilot and crew and sign yourself in. There will be a short flight safety briefing and then help to prepare inflate the balloon, once all final checks have been completed you will be invited to get into the basked and prepare for taking off.
- We have our own launch field close to the Volcano Croscat.
- The passengers have the opportunity to take a coffee during the preparation of the flight: the setting and inflation of the balloon. The flight usually lasts between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes, during the trip cava toast and crackling local pancake is served. It’s time to take photos with a panoramic view of 360 º around you.
- The landing marks the end of our flight. The “chase crew” comes to collect the balloon and the passengers. Then we all come back to our facilities, unique and exclusive for the passengers, and we celebrate the balloon adventure with a brunch consisting of roasted sausage and beans from Santa Pau, and bread with tomato spread on top served with an assortment of cured sausages, wine and a glass of Ratafia, a typical liquor from la Garrotxa.
Then passengers receive a first flight certificate.
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Our Baskets are fitted with doors, making them ideal for elderly passengers and people with reduced mobility, while they are also adapted for wheelchair access.
- Pregnant are not allowed to fly.
- You must not fly if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- You must declare any impairment, illness or disability prior to flying.
- This activity is very weather dependent. There must be speeds of less than 10mph, reasonalbe visibility and no rain or snow. If the weather is unsiutable for whatever reason, you will simply need to reebook for another convenience day.
**This activity is available the whole year (depending on weather conditions)
In winter time (from December to March): usually the meetings will be at 8am
Spring season (from April to June): usually the meetings will be at 7.30am
Summer time til mid November: usually the meetings will be at 7am
|PLACE||Girona (La Garrotxa)|
|DURATION||2 days / 1nt|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience to take part on this experience)|
|INCLUDED|| 1 nt in B&B Hotel based on Double room. You can check more about the house in here.|
the activity of Hot Air Balloon with:
Flight organisation and insurance for the passengers – A coffe before the flight – Cava toast and local pastry during the flight – Collecting transfer from your landing back to our facilities
dinner and breakfast included on accommodation + a full brunch after the flight: bread with tomato and cold cuts sausages, beans and roasted sausage, wine, a glass of Ratafía (tipical liquor) coffes and deserts.
Flight gift certificate
RECOMMEND TO BRING