2hrs tour Exploring Costa Brava from Palamós.
The activity will be placed in our center in Palamós. It will be consisting in a couple of hours tour to discover the amazing northern coast of Palamós.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Port Marina Palamós. This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, designed for families, groups and all those people who want to try teh kayak for the first time in an easy way.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sit on top kayak, very stable and easy to manage. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board.
Started and finished in Marina Port Palamós and paddle forward to the north coast line.
We paddle to Beach of La Fosca and Castell, To the old fisherman huts in Cala S’alguer and finishing in the gorgeous Foradada de Castell.
- Minimum age: 4 years (kids from 4-7 years old sharing the same boat with two adults, don’t pay)
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- In case of bad weather or rough sea, the center will provide you with an alternative
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|PLACE||Palamós (Costa Brava)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (pdf, sit on top kayak, paddle..etc.)
Accident and third party insurance
local transfer from your accommodation near Palamós (upon request)
RECOMMENDED TO BRING