Half day Exploring Costa Brava from Palamós.
The activity will be placed in Palamós (Costa Brava) and it will be consisting in a half day tour.
For this tour its not necessary to have previous experience paddlling on a sea kayak.
Started and finished in Marina Port Palamós and paddle forward to the north coast line.
You will receive your equipment, for this activity you will have at your disposition individual and double kayaks so that you choose the way that you prefer to kayak; alone, with your partner, in a group…We will be getting change and get ready to enjoying the environment. You will meet your instructor, the one will be accompanying you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and paddleing techniques.
We will paddling across one of the most beautiful coast lines through:
- Beach of La Fosca
- Beach of Castell
- The Old fisherman huts in Cala S’Alguer
- and finishing in the gorgeous Cala Estreta.
Average distance 5 to 6 NM.
The tour will be all the time supervised by our instructor that will be guiding the tour.
It’s necessary known how to swim for this activity and you must be confident in the water.
- Minimum age: 15years for paddling – younger can share a double kayak with an adult.
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- In case of bad weather or rough sea, the center will provide you with an alternative
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|PLACE||Palamós (Costa Brava)|
|DURATION||2.30 hours + 45′ break on small beach|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (pdf, sea kayak, spray deck, scool cag, etc…)
Accident and third party insurance
local transfer from your accommodation near Palamós (upon request)
RECOMMENDED TO BRING
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review