Explore the coastline from Tamariu
The activity will be placed in our center in Tamariu (Costa Brava) it will be consisting in a half day tour with many entrances to caves and narrow passages that make this tour entertaining and amusing.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center has several meeting points along the coast, depending on your tour. This tour has the meeting point in Tamariu ( Palafrugell) Semiurban beach, very crowded golden sand.This coast is less abrupt and striking, yet its vegetation is lusher.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sea kayak, easy to manage and control. We will be getting change and get ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and paddleing techniques.
On this trip we will paddle from Tamariu, follow the coast until Cova d’en Guispert, where we take a little break, then return to Tamariu. This tour is our shortest and most appropriate tour for absolute beginners, who have never paddled before. It is a very pleasant segment of the Costa Brava and includes the Cova de’n Gispert, the deepest and most spectacular cave of the area.
The highlights of this tour are:
- The Cova d’Aigua Xelida
- Pas dels pins
- Cova del Bisbe
- Cova d’en Gispert
- Cala Marquesa
- Minimum age: 13years (minimum height 1.45mts)
- Out of the summer period (April and May ) the minimum to confirm this tour is being 8 people – Ask for assistance if you are less than that
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- This experience requires a minimum of 6 people to be confirmed (from June to September) Out of this period is necessary to be 8 people to confirm your tour.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
|PLACE||L’Escala (Costa Brava)|
|DURATION||3 hours (2,9 nautical miles)|
|LEVEL||Intermediated (but not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (pdf, sea kayak, spray deck, scool cag, etc…)
Accident and third party insurance
lantern (if it’s necessary)
assisting pneumatic motorized boat
RECOMMENDED TO BRING
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review