1 hour Jet Ski trip across the northern Coast of Menorca
Sit on a jet ski and take an awesome journey through the island of Menorca in a trhilling and exhilarating day. There is nothing like this experience which guarantees and adrenaline fueled hour all controlled by a throttle just like a motorbike, but on water.
Our meeting point first will be at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in Fornells (in front of the beach).
Once you have been issued with wetsuit (only in winter time) and all buoyancy aid you shall be given a safety briefing by a qualified Instructor. You will be able to discover many of the hidden gems this fantastic island has to offer:
- Cliffs of Cavalleria
- Island de Porros
- Viola Cave
- Sa Nitja
- little break for a swim, take photos on the beach and get back.
In total is about 20km excursion driving.
Jets ski 1hr trip is based on price x jetski (150€ /jetski double seated or single)
- Minimum age: over 18 years and be responsible.(only for driving) to be sharing the jetski you need to be minimum 12 years
- We do not assume responsibility for damage or injury that may occur due to undue care and attention whilst in control of the jet ski.
- Juniors must be always accompanied by an adult sharing the same Jetski
- A weight limit may apply on Jet skis, if you are unsure then please contact us.
- You must be confident in the water, please inform the center in advance of any disabilities which you feel may prevent you from taking part.
- This experience can be affected by extreme weather conditions. If in doubt, please contact the centre. Contact details will be provided once booking has been completed.
This activity is available from May til September (depending on weather conditions)
Everyday meetings from 10am til 5pm
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience however is necessary be +18 years old to drive)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity ( jetski, lifevest, wet suit…)
Health and third-party insurance
Instructor accompanying the tour