Discover the beauty of Mallorca doing snorkeling – cliff jumping – paddle into caves
The activity will be placed in our center in Cala Molins Sant Vicent (Pollensa) and it will be consisting in a half day activity combining kayaking and a guided session of snorkeling, jumpings into the sea in one of the unspoilt area full of secrets and diversity marine life.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located on the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç. We will paddle from Cala Molins to Cala Carbó and reaching to Punta Negra.
This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sit on top kayak, very stable and easy to manage. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board, sailing betweeen reefs, under impressive cliffs over 300mts, having fun doing cliff jumping and snorkeling in clear water and kayaking to the Long Cave which we can only get access there from the sea.
The highlights of this tour are:
- Cala Molins
- Cala Carbó
- Punta Negra
- cliffs CAvall Bernat
- views to Cap of Coves Blanques
- Long Cave (more than 40mts deep)
- Wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes. And eventually we can see Black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes.
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult (sharing the same kayak with an adult)
- All participants must know how to swim
- This activity is weather dependant, in a case of strong storm or adverse weather conditions an alternative will be offered, or were appropriate and alternative date.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from May to October (Necessary to be minimum of 6 people on group to confirm this experience)(Groups out of season, under request)
Meetings are usually every Monday at 9.50am
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Mallorca (Balearic Islands)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(paddle, life vest, sit-on-top kayak, waterproof tank …)
First aid kit
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING