Intermediate level – Canyoning Río Verde near Granada
This is going to be a good experience for those that love this type of activity through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools and slides we make our way down the canyon. This canyon has many jumps, but there is a very attractive one with a height of 12 meter (optional), big rappels under waterfalls, etc. Río Verde in Granada near Almuñécar, in the Natural Park Sierra Tejeda and Almijara is the most attractive karstic canyon of Andalucía and probably one of the most beautiful in Spain.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in Otivar (Granada)
You will receive your equipment,and you will meet your instructors. Afterwards we will drive to the canyon area and once we get there your instructor will give you a briefing on safety before being issued with your kit which includes wet suit, neoprene jacket, socks and helmet.
This place has unique and solitary places, diversity of plant species, and plenty of clear waters all year round, so it’s a paradise for golf lovers. It is also the funniest canyon in Andalucía, in it we will have to rappel, jump, slide slip, swim and, of course, walk.
- Minimum age:12 years (1.55 mts height)
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
This activity is available the whole year (depending on weather conditions)
We have meetings usually at:
- Morning: 9am or 10am (depending on season)
Let us know your preferences. Your experience will be confirmed under request
|LEVEL||Intermediated (but not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, helmet, harness, eight and carabineers…)
RC and accident insurance