2.30hrs tour kayaking “verano azul” Tour
The activity will be placed in our center in Málaga. it will be consisting in a 2 hours tour through the cliffs of this great surroundings.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Playa de Burriana (Nérja).
This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way. You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sit on top kayak, very stable and easy to manage.
We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board. We will start off at the mouth of the cueva del Lobo and we’ll head towards the North, to get into the Maid waterfalls, passing by the amazing mirador “El Balcón de Europa”. We will paddle between huge stone blocks which give us the marine landscape a seductive and attractive aspect and which give the way to an extensive sandy space when we arrive at the wellknown waterfalls beach of Maro, where we will do some snorkeling and getting ready to get back to Burriana Beach.
This landscape offers itself to us with teh imposing backdrop of the Almijara mountain range, where the peak of the “Alto del Cielo” stands out over the abrupt profile of teh mountains. Next we will find the “Pirate Cave” where we can make a small incursion, and further on the waterfalls of Maro, whose waters spray down in a radiant rain from falling from such a great height.
We will enjoy a landscape of crystalline waters and great beauty of Costa del Sol.
Special price for kids: from 8 years to 14 years old : 18€ x kid.
kids under 7 years old: FREE sharing the kayak with two adults
- Minimum age: 6years ( not recommended this tours on kids younger than 6 years )
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult (sharing the same kayak with an adult)
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- We allways do our tours in a perfect sea conditions, once your experience is confirmed please keep checking your emails or phone calls just in case we need to cancell your experience or postpone (due bad forecast, rough sea..).
This activity is available from March to October (Groups out of season, under request)
Meeting times from May to June and from September to October:
Meeting times July and August:
- Morning session: 9.30am – 10.30am
- Midday session: 12pm – 1pm
- Afternoon 1 session: 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Afternoon 2 session: 5pm – 6pm – 7pm
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|Ticket Type||Adult, Kids (8-14 years), Kids under 7 years|
|PLACE||Burriana Beach (Nerja)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(paddle, life vest, sit-on-top kayak, …)|
Our guides are taking photos and filming with a GOPRO camera and after your tour you can get your images for free if you bring your own pen-drive or Smartphone and download them to your device.
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING