- Activities in Arriondas - Sella River
- Asturias - Picos de Europa
- Canyoning in Spain
- Family adventure
- Touring Kayak in Spain
2 activities in two different days (recommended) : Kayak descend in Sella river + Canyoning activity
Canoeing descend across the Sella river. This activity gives you a chance to try out one of the most popular and fastest growing water sports ever. This funny experience will gets you from Arriondas to Llovio through 15km (9.3 miles) descending by Ribadesella. This place is perfect for canoeing trip down the lovely River Sella with a picturesque scenery and ideal water conditions. All sessions are tailored either for complete beginners or for those with some previous experience to ensure everyone and has enjoyable and constructive time on the water.
Once you have arrived to our PaddleinSpain center in Arriondas and be welcomed, your day will begin with a thorough safety briefing covering the techniques and safety aspects of canoeing. Once you get change at our facilities, our staff will transfer you to the wharf and the beginning point.
You can start between 11am til 1pm and from Arriondas you have 2 points to finish your descent and disembark:
- first is going to be after 7km (4.35miles) in Toraño
- Second and end point after 15km (9.3 mi) in Llovio
Fortunately, you can stop when and where you like, eat your picnic (including: meet pastry, tuna cake, sweet almond pastry and bottle of water), admire the wonderful scenery, stretch your legs, have a swim, and explore the riverbank other than with your head.
When you finally reach your destination downstream between 3 to 5 hours later (depending on your faster paddling) you are picked up and driven back to base camp. An excellent day out, and a real achievement on every level.
And the adventure have not finish yet, you will have another day of experience on this offer a half day canyoning activity this is going to be a good experience for being introduce on this type of activity through water ravines that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools and slides we make our way down the canyon. This canyon is an easy level that can be perfect for beginners or for families with children. For this reason this canyon is highly recommended.
- Minimum age: 5 years / 7-8 years on canyoning
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available the whole year – except from Dec to mid March for weather conditions this activity need to be under request.
- Actv meetings are between 11am until 1.30pm in Canoeing activity.
- Canyoning activity, meeting time can be at 9.30am or 3.30pm (put on comments your preferences)
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|PLACE||Arriondas (Picos de Europa)|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity ( life vest,sit-on-top-kayak, paddle, harnes, neoprene for the canyon actv..)
Health and third-party insurance
Picnic lunch (on the kayak tour)