Family experience for everybody with virgin beaches – cliff jumping – paddle in clrystal waters, caving and snorkeling
The activity will be placed in our center in Cala Molins Sant Vicent (Pollensa) and it will be consisting in a half day of sit on top kayak (double) combining kayaking with snorkeling and fast boat route to a virgin and lonely cave, turquoise and crystal waters, all guided and supervised for our instructors.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located on the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç. We will paddle from Cala Molins bordering the coast to Serra de Tramuntana.
This excursion is is an easy trip, perfect for groups of friends, families, and all those who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way. An adventure suitable for everybody.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sit on top kayak, very stable and easy to manage. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board, and if conditions are good, we will stop to Cala Castell, a virgin beach in the open sea for taking a swim and observe multitude of fish around us.
The highlights of this tour are:
- Cala Molins
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Cliffs northern Mallorca
- Cape Formentor
- Sa Calobra
- Wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes. And eventually we can see Black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult (sharing the same kayak with an adult)
- All participants must know how to swim
- This activity is weather dependant, in a case of strong storm or adverse weather conditions an alternative will be offered, or were appropriate and alternative date.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from May to October ((Necessary to be minimum of 6 people on group to confirm this experience)
Meetings are usually every Saturday at 9.50am
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Mallorca (Balearic Islands)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(paddle, life vest, sit-on-top kayak, waterproof tank …)|
First aid kit
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING