Discover the beauty of Mallorca doing on this experience: kayaking, caving, snorkel and returning on a speedboat
The activity will be placed in our center in Cala Molins Sant Vicent (Pollensa) and it will be consisting in a half day activity combining kayaking and caving jumpings into the sea in one of the unspoilt area full of secrets and diversity marine life.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located on the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç. We will paddle from Cala Sant Vicenç or from Cala Bóquer (depending on weather and sea conditions) and reaching the unspoilt beach of Cala Bóquer, where we will have fun snorkeling among clear waters, observing fishes, and other underwater fauna, surrounded by cliffs and awesome rock formations.
This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way. We will paddle along the coast cliffs, and boat tour into deep water, where if we are lucky we can even see dolphins.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sit on top kayak, very stable and easy to manage. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. We will sail through the most turquoise and crystal waters of the island, exploring spectacular
The highlights of this tour are:
- Mountains fo Cavall Bernat
- Punta de la Salada
- Punta Troneta
- Visit the Blue Cave, located on the island of Cabrera, The Cova Blava is a small sea cave northern part of the island which ranges from 6mts high in the entrance to 20mts inside. In the afternoon the rays of sun illuminate the cave creating spectacular light and colour effects, and thanks to the water is possible to admire a wide range of blue shades, looking like sapphire, electric blue or even that the blue color is so intense that it seems coloured water. An awesome adventure you can’t missed.
- Beach of Cala Bóquer, for snorkeling a bit or simply relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Speedboat back to the bay of Cala Sant Vicenç
- Wild goats, ospreys, cormorants, birds and many endemic fishes of different shapes and sizes. And eventually we can see Black vultures, kites, dolphins, flying fishes.
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult (sharing the same kayak with an adult)
- All participants must know how to swim
- This activity is weather dependant, in a case of strong storm or adverse weather conditions an alternative will be offered, or were appropriate and alternative date.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from May to October ((Necessary to be minimum of 6 people on group to confirm this experience)
Meetings are usually every Thursdays at 9.50am
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Mallorca (Balearic Islands)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(paddle, life vest, sit-on-top kayak, waterproof tank, motor sail …)|
First aid kit
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING