Pack of: Sailing and snorkeling to the Bledes Islands – North Coast beaches and snorkel session in the Marine Reserve
The activity will be placed in our center in Menorca (Balearic Islands)
This offer will be consisting in a sailing trip in our motor boat and a guided session of snorkeling and caving in one of the richest places in marine diversity of the Island.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Fornells. This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment and get ready for the Motor yachting cruise from Fornells passing through:
- Cap de Cavallería
- Puerto Romano de Sa Nitja
- Cala Viola
- Beach de Cavallería stoping for swimming
- Beach Binimel·la
- Cala Pregonda stoping for swimming
- Bledes Island – Nature Park, included in a special Bird protected area. This islands have a maximum height of 60mts above teh se level and are located just across Cala Barril.
The whole tour take us: 3 hours duration – 30 km distance.
We will discover the most representative fauna and flora of the area an enjoy of a landscape of crystalline waters and great beauty.
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from May to September
- Motor Boat: Mornings from 10am to 1pm and afternoons from 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED|| All the equipment required for the activity (skeeper-snorkeling kit)|
Health and third-party insurance
soft drink included on board