Your next step on Canyoning, abseling, climbing, hiking (Level II)
This is going to be a unique and challenging adventure. If you have already experience on this kind of activity, we totally recommend this canyon level II through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools of water scrambling up rocks and swimming through rapids, it makes our way down the canyon.
A half day canyoning is a lot of fun and is usually done in areas of extraordinary natural beauty and provides a unique and challenging experience. This canyon in particular, located in the Gorge of Collegats in Pallars Sobirà is highly recommended. At the beginning of this activity you will start crossing the river Noguera Pallaresa, in Spring time helped with a rope, harness and felling a little bit like Tarzan passing through one side to the other side. afterwards you will have an approach walking around half an hour until you get to the beginning of the canyon. The next several hours will be full of adrenalin as you swim through rapids, jump off cliffs, scramble up rocks and navigate huge waterfalls, for sure lots of fun.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located(2km before to arrive to Llavorsí).
You will receive your equipment, in our facilities and will meet your instructors. Afterwards you will drive to the canyon area (following the guide) and once we get there your instructor will give you a briefing on safety before being issued with your kit which includes wet suit, neoprene jacket, socks and helmet. It’s time to head to the gorge!
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- There are three different canyons on which this experience can take place. Some locations are more extreme than others and as such Age or Weight and Height restrictions may vary.
- Canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
- IMPORTANT: You should know how to swim to do this activity.
|PLACE||Pyrenees, Llavorsí -Noguera Pallaresa River|
|LEVEL||Intermediated (be in good physical shape)|