Tour across Morro de Toix and Cliffs – picnic included
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Altea. This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way.
This tour it’s the same as: Guided kayak and snorkeling to Morro de Toix and Cala Gasparet – but we are adding here longer distance and picnic lunch, to offer you the same good quality adding service.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board.
We will paddle across Morro de Toix and its Cliffs reaching the virgin area and crystal waters all around. With spectacular views of the impressive cliffs. It is a very quiet place with nice seabed for snorkeling.
Once there we can enjoy Cala Gasparet where there is a very rich seabed and space enough to leave the kayaks. The instructor will organise the group and will take care of the safety of the group in the water.
We will discover the most representative fauna and flora of the area an enjoy of a landscape of crystalline waters and great beauty. Stopping to eat our picnic lunch in a nice small beach.
And after this awesome experience we will paddle back to our center on the Marina Greenwich of Altea and we will be finishing with some stretching exercises.
- This tour is only available: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (necessary to be a minimum of 4 people) other dates and group number under request.
- Minimum age: 8 years (sharing the same double kayak with one adult) and for paddling minimum age 15 year old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity or pregnancy.
This activity is available from April til end September (depending on weather conditions)
|PLACE||Valencia, Altea (Costa Blanca)|
|DURATION||3.30 -4 hours|
|LEVEL||Intermediary (but not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity ( life vest,sit-on-top kayak, paddle, snorkel equip..etc.)
Health and third-party insurance
Snorkeling gear (mask and tube)
Drum to personal objects