The Alto Ebro River white water descend
The activity will be placed in Arroyo (Cantabria) and it will be consisting in a 2 hours of exhilarating white water on the Alto Ebro river. The town of Arroyo is only 50 minutes drive away from Santander and one hour from Santillana del Mar.
This descent is unique at the Cantabria environment because of river features.
At the beginning your instructor will give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques. Once it will be clear, will begin the descend. It will be done by you and your instructor, who will guide the boat and will be with you all time at the Rafting boat. He will give you instructions, which you must follow in order to paddle correctly and pick up speed the boat.
Once the activity begins, you will enjoy rapids, currents, dips, jumps, capsizes and, overall, lot of fun.
While we are descending, we also learn about native flora and fauna. So, we will spend a great time in a beautiful environment.
- Minimum age: 12 years in spring season – 6 years in summer time.
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- Weather conditions can be affecting this activity.
This activity is available from June to September
Usually this activity has 2 runs a day:
- Morning at 10.15am
- Afternoon at 3.30pm
However the exact time will be provided on your confirmation order.
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||Health and third-party insurance|
All the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, helmet, paddle,…)
River guide instructor