Pack of 2 days adventure with: Sailing and snorkeling to the Bledas Islands and another day Sea kayaking and caving to la Mola cliffs
The activity will be placed in our center in Menorca (Balearic Islands)
This offer will be consisting in 2 days of several activities combining one day with sea kayaking and a guided session of snorkeling and caving in one of the richest places in marine diversity of the Island, and another day a trip with our Motor sail straight to the Bledes Islands and having some snorkeling too.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Fornells. This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way.
Day one, you will meet your instructor, receive your equipment and get ready for the Motor yachting cruise from Fornells passing through:
- Cap de Cavallería
- Puerto Romano de Sa Nitja
- Cala Viola
- Beach de Cavallería stoping for swimming
- Beach Binimel·la
- Cala Pregonda stoping for swimming
- Bledes Island – Nature Park, included in a special Bird protected area. This islands have a maximum height of 60mts above teh se level and are located just across Cala Barril.
The whole tour take us: 3 hours duration – 30 km distance.
Day two, we will get ready for kayaking + caving + snorkeling, for this activity we will use a sit on top kayak, very stable and easy to manage. For those that already have experience paddling, we have available also expedition sea kayaks.
We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board.
We will paddle through Fornells Bay to reach the cliffs of la Mola de Fornells. Once there we will start to snorkel in La cueva del inglés where there is a very rich seabed and space enough to leave the kayaks. The instructor will organize the group and will take care of the safety of the group in the water.
In our way back after sknorkeling we will visit the Cala Sala and taking a break for some swimming and get a snack in s’Arenelet beach (only accessible from the sea)
We will discover the most representative fauna and flora of the area an enjoy of a landscape of crystalline waters and great beauty. We will paddle back to the beach of Fornells and we will be finishing with some stretching exercises.
The whole journey takes us: between 3-4 hours – 8km distance.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from May to October
- Sea kayak tour :Mornings from 10am to 2pm and Afternoons from 3.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Motor sail: Mornings from 10am to 1pm and afternoons from 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED|| All the equipment required for the activity (skeeper-snorkeling kit) and for kayaking (life vest,sit-on-top-kayak or sea kayak, paddle,..)
Health and third-party insurance
soft drink included on board (on boat trip)