This Spectacular experience of the Mortitx canyon, one of the wildest gorge on the island, with a return by boat that will make it suitable for everyone
This activity is taking place in Sierra de Tramuntana – El Torrent de Mortitx , this place is located 16km from Cala Sant Vicenç.
Our day begin at PaddleinSpain center Group- the center is located in the bay of Cala Molins (Sant Vicenç, Pollença) where one of our instructors and the captain of our boat will drive us to the canyon location.
You will meet your guide, you will get your equipment, canyoning backpack, wetsuit, harness, helmet… etc). Depending on the sea conditions, we will approach the Mortitx area by boat or by minibus, a journey that will last approximately one hour, until the start of the Torrent Fondo de Mortitx, to start the hiking trip.
The gorge of Mortitx is one of the canyons most spectacular and with karst formations in Mallorca, away from civilization with plenty of jumps, slides, climbs, overhangs.. An adventure of strong emotions for approximately two hours, that will lead us to the end of the ravine at sea, where our speedboat will wait for us
Quick facts of this experience:
- Speed boat 20 km + 4 km hiking + 500 mts of canyoning
- total slope 140mts
- max abseil: 18mts
- jumps, slides, climbs …
- Returning with the speed boat 16 km across virgin coast
- Cambra de la Senyora
- Cala Castell
- Cala Estremer
- huge cliffs, ruins of abandoned (Castle of the king)
- Turquoise and clean waters all around and with the possibility of seing dolfins or fly fishes.
- Minim age: 12 years old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Know how to swim and be confident into the water
- Canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activitiy is available from April to June (with restricted access July and August) and from Sep til October (open group from 6 people less than 6 people ask for going on a private tour)
Meetings at 9am
Contact us if you need further assistance
|PLACE||Mallorca (Balearic Islands)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(neoprene suit, watertight waterproof boat, complete harness, helmet, ropes and technical equipment necessary,…)
First aid kit
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING