This experience will be one of the best choice in the island : Hiking, Canyoning descend and returning by mortor boat
The activity will be placed in Sierra de Tramuntana – The Torrent of Mortitx, this place is located about 16km from Cala Sant Vicenç.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located on the bay of Cala Molins (Sant Vicenç, Pollença) where accompanying by our guides and the captian of the boat will sail to the canyon location.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment, for this activity we will provide by a bacpack of ravines, wetsuit, harness, helmet… etc). We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, and get ready to go. Depending on how the sea conditions are, we will approach the Mortitx area by boat or by minibus, the tour/transfer will be approximately one hour til we get to Mortitx Fund Torrent to start the hiking trip.
The Mortitx gorge is one of the most spectacular canyons of Mallorca, away from civilization and with an awesome ending in the sea. This canyon guarantees us water for most of the year, Important!!: this canyon for environmental reasons is forbidden to get inside from July to September
The highlights of this experience are:
- 20 kilometers speed boat + 4 km trekking + 500 meters canyoning
- Slop of 140mts
- Max abseil high: 18mts
- Jumps, slides, climbs detrepes…
- Returning by boat enjoying approx 16kms of unspoiled coastline
- Cambra de la Senyora
- Cala Castell
- Cala Estremer
- impressive cliffs, ruins of abandoned castle (CAstell del Rei)
- Turquoise and clean waters all around and possibility of seeing Dolphins and flying fish
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- This activity is weather dependant, in a case of strong storm or adverse weather conditions an alternative will be offered, or were appropriate and alternative date.
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from April to June and October (Necessary to be minimum of 6 people on group to confirm this experience)
Meetings are usually every Mondays at 9.20am
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
|PLACE||Mallorca (Balearic Islands)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment necessary(neoprene suit, watertight waterproof boat, complete harness, helmet, ropes and technical equipment necessary,…)
First aid kit
Accident and third party insurance
RECOMMENDED TO BRING