Discover the paradise of The Natural Park of Sierra Helada.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Altea. This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board.
We will paddle across The Natural Park of Sierra Helada – (map) reaching the virgin area and cristal waters all around. With spectacular views of the impressive cliffs. It is a very quiet place with nice seabed for snorkelling.Once there we can enjoy the islands of Isla Negra or Isla de la Olla where there is a very rich seabed and space enough to leave the kayaks. The instructor will organize the group and will take care of the safety of the group in the water and inside the cave. We will discover the most representative fauna and flora of the area an enjoy of a landscape of crystalline waters and great beauty. We will paddle back to the beach of Altea and we will be finishing with some stretching exercises.
- This tour is available during the summer season Tuesday or Thursday, and Saturday or Sunday with a minimum of 4 participants, less than 4 people under request.
- Minimum age: 8 years (sharing the same double kayak with 1 or 2 adult) and for paddling minimum age 15 year old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity or pregnancy.
This activity is available from April til end September (depending on weather conditions)
|PLACE||Valencia, Altea (Costa Blanca)|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
|INCLUDED||All the equipment required for the activity ( life vest,sit-on-top kayak, paddle, snorkel equip..etc.)
Health and third-party insurance
Snorkeling gear (mask and tube)
Drump to put your personal belongings
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review