Discover the protected Natural reserve from the Sea.
The activity will be placed in Altea guided tour towards the isles and Cap Negret, it is remarkable how bleak and wild the landscape feels, and this experience will be consisting in a whole day of exploring this beautiful scenery.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – we will meet you in the Puerto Deportivo Marina Greenwich in Altea.
You will receive your equipment, for this activity we will use a sit-on-top kayak or sea kayak expedition, meet your instructor the one will be accompanying you all the time in tour. Get ready to enjoying the environment.
We will paddle depending on the wind and weather conditions straight to:
1st) South route:
- Bay of Altea to Island of La Olla
- Cap Negret
- Natural Park Sierra Helada
2nd) North route:
- Mascarat and Moro de Toix
- Bay of Calpe
- Peñon of Ifach
We will have a little break into a nice small beach to have our picnic lunch and snorkeling.
On this trip we will paddle around 7.46milles (12km) distance in a 7-8 hours aprox.
To do this expediton you do not need to be an expert paddling, however you should be in good fitness.
- Minimum age: 8 years (sharing the same double kayak with 1 adult) and for paddling minimum age 16 year old and with previous experience
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity or pregnancy.
This activity is available from April til end October (depending on weather conditions)