Half day experience across Noja Cliffs
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Noja. This Tour will go across the ría of Trengandín to the Romanesque Bridge of Helgueras, place where we enjoy and see a wide variety of fauna from Marismas of Victoria.
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – located in the beach of Helgueras, place where our center is located and where all the activities are taking place.
You will receive your equipment (kayak, paddle, lifejacket ..etc), getting ready and let’s start.
Ready to Kayaking!
Points of interest you will see on route:
- Puente Romano de Helgueras
- Marismas de Victoria
- Cliffs of Noja’s Coast
- Rock “Caballito de Mar”
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- This activity is weather dependant, in a case of strong storm or adverse weather conditions and alternative will be offered, or were appropriate and alternative date.
This activity is available April to September – depending on weather conditions
Let us know your preferences. Your tour will be confirmed under request
|Ticket Type||price x person|
|LEVEL||Beginner (not necessary previous experience)|
Health and third-party insurance
All the equipment required for the activity (paddle, sea kayak…)
Snorkel kit (mask and tube)
Bottle of water for each participant