Discover the paradise – Half day trip experience in Dénia
The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group – this center is located in Dénia. This excursion is recommended to have a first experience with the kayak. It is an easy trip, perfect for groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way.
You will meet your instructor, receive your equipment. We will be getting change, we will do some warm-up exercises, get an explanation of kayak paddling technique, briefing on safety and getting ready to enjoying the environment. Your instructor will be accompanying you all the time on board.
We will paddle through the marine reserve of Cabo San Antonio to reach the virgin area of Tallada Cave. Once there we will start to snorkel where there is a very rich seabed and space enough to leave the kayaks. The instructor will organize the group and will take care of the safety of the group in the water. We will discover the most representative fauna and flora of the area an enjoy of a landscape of crystalline waters and great beauty. We will paddle back to the beach of Dénia and we will be finishing with some stretching exercises.
- Minimum age: 6 years (sharing the same sit on top kayak with two adults) and for paddling minimum age 15 year old
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity or pregnancy.
- The prices on this tour vary on high season (From July 1st til Aug 31st) : 55€ x person
This activity is available from April til end October (depending on weather conditions)